You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Quality Engineer Compliance
* Interpretation of regulations and implementation of requirements into company processes
* Managing internal regulatory manuals and procedures to ensure adherence and improvement
* Auditing of internal quality processes and systems, and supplier quality systems
* Building and developing strong relationships with authorities, customers and suppliers
* Gathering data and analysing and evaluating facts to ensure compliance and improvement
* Creating procedures, inspection instructions and cosmetic standards
* Analysing internal audit results and recommending and assisting with improvements
* Performing and following up on supplier audits
* Developing and maintaining customer complaint system e.g. field return internal CAPA type process
* Providing training in regulatory requirements, FOD and human factors, etc.
* Assisting with FAI/SI related activities as necessary
Assisting with value stream related activities as necessary
* Working knowledge of EASA Part 21 Subpart G regulatory requirements
* Working knowledge of AS9100 rev D standard
* Third level qualification in a related engineering discipline
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in a quality engineering position within the aerospace/airline industry including two years’ experience dealing with regulatory bodies such as the CAA
* The ability to communicate with customers, authorities and all levels within the company including the communication of regulatory, quality and engineering criteria/issues
* Proficient in the use of quality tools and techniques
* Ability to be proactive and act in a professional manner to influence all key stakeholders
* Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently, and earn the trust of authorities
* Possess strong computer skills including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Willing to work additional hours as necessary, including overseas travel
* Working knowledge of EASA Part 145 regulatory requirements
* Experience in aircraft interiors is desirable.
* The ability to interpret technical drawings
Six sigma certification
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: