You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mid-Level C# .Net Software Developer - Dublin (X3)
One of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in Dublin are looking to add numerous Mid-Level C# .Net Developer of either Full Stack or Back End capabilities to join their high achieving Development team for an exciting project of redeveloping their core platform using the latest technologies and following the best principles in the field to ensure this platform is designed and written as cleanly and robustly as possible to ensure longevity.
* Work closely with the business teams to gather requirements and convert these into concepts and designs
* Design, architecture, implementation and maintenance of the new cutting-edge web platform that will be used widely globally
* Work as part of an agile/scrum team, and strive to implement best coding and development practises that are most relevant to the project at hand
* Upskill on the latest technologies by research, courses and further education to ensure you remain an expert in your field
* Mentor more junior candidates
* Minimum of 3 years development experiences with C# .Net Development
* Hands-on experience with relational databases, preferably SQL Server and/or Oracle
* Experience with ASP.Net MVC applications and /or .Net Core
* Experiecne with Entity Framework, LINQ, Dependency Injection or NHibernate
* Experience with a few of the following: Agile/SCRUM, CI/CD, TDD and BDD
* Experience with Azure or AWS would be beneficial
* Strong communication skills
* Salary 50-60k
* Great benefits package
* Flexible working hour
Key Words: C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, Development, Dublin, Centre, Engineer, C# Developer, .Net Developer, Software Developer, C# .Net Software Engineer, Angular, .Net Core, Azure
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital
The job: has been sent to: