You can save this job and apply at a later date.
* Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
* Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
* Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
* Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
* Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
* Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
* Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
* Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
* Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
* Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives.
* Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
* Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
* Ensures all direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
Qualifications and Experience:
* HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
* Minimum 2-4 years’ experience ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
* Project Management experience desirable
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: