You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Bid Executive/ Bid Admin - Dublin
Bid Executive/ Bid Admin
Our client is a leading worldwide contractor, they specialise in Fit Out, Data Centres, Refurbishment & turnkey Construction.
Our client is now looking to appoint a BID Executive/ BID Admin, details for the role are below:
• Co-ordinating and compiling all submission material in support of tender submissions.
• Assisting in developing and implementing the pre-contract objectives in support of the Group’s Strategy.
• Establishing a “standard” response information (FAQ’s) related to various stages of the bid process and maintain library.
• Ensuring that all information issued to clients is consistent, timely and of the highest quality.
• Maintain high quality bid material, templates and case studies to continuously
• improve the quality and success of future bids.
• Traveling and visiting the company’s offices, key sites and exhibitions in support all pre-contract activities.
• Monitoring of subscribed websites for requests for submission of tenders and circulating to Business Managers/ Directors.
• Ensure photo library is regularly updated on the completion of new projects. Share information with Marketing to allow case studies and presentations to be updated.
• Co-ordinating the collating of e-zine information internally and circulate to marketing for final sign off.
• Building relationships with those associated with the pre-contract process, both internally and externally, in seeking to improve the process and generate feedback.
Qualifications & Experience;
• Have experience putting together tender documents.
• Have experience working within a team and with different departments, drawing together the necessary information required for a successful bid.
• Have previous project management, organisation and administration skills.
• Have experience working in a construction or engineering services business
• Be able to work to deadlines, assist with multiple projects and deliver under pressure.
• Have excellent attention to detail.
If you feel you have the right qualifications & experience for the role, please apply today or send your C.V to (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: