You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Corus Consultancy are looking for a Review Administrator for a highly reputable public sector organisation in the Enniskillen area. This is a great opportunity for an Administrator with the relevant experience and skills.
What you will be doing
Will be working as a member of a team within a Family and Child Care Programme. His or her primary responsibility will be to provide administrative and secretarial support to Review panels in regards to Protection case conferences, but he/she will also provide support to staff within the office.
Experience and Duties
* 3 years admin/clerical experience including minute taking.
* A Degree or recognised professional qualification or equivalent AND 1 year admin/clerical experience including minute taking.
* A valid UK driving licence ( will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but have access to transport approved by the organisation which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post)
* Knowledge of the working of office administration systems, diary management, and experience of the entire Microsoft suite.
* Ability to maintain and improve services to meet high standards of quality and professionalism.
* Understanding of the role and function of Independent Chair.
* Be pro-active and self-motivated.
If you are organised, motivated, are attentive and have the relevant experience and competencies to be effective in this demanding administrative role then apply now.
The salary for this position is €11.70 p/h
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: