You can save this job and apply at a later date.
NPI Quality Engineer
They are ranked within the top 10 global medical device companies, and are currently seeking a Quality Engineer to join their team on an initial 12 month hourly rate contract.The company specialise in the manufacture of numerous products including catheteres, and inflation devices.
Role: Quality Engineer
Contract: An initial 12 month hourly rate contract
Your role as a Quality Engineer will be to provide expert QA support to cross functional teams, including the New Product Introduction teams, to ensure products are released in a timely manner, in compliance with ISO standards.
- Drive continuous improvement on site, and drive risk reductions.
- Ensure that all process changes and improvements are risk assessed.
- Review and approve all process validation and test method validation documentation.
- Ensure all non conformance and CAPAs are conducted in an efficient manner.
- Support the compilation of documentation for Regulatory submissions.
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance in area of responsibility to cGMPs.
- 3+ year's experience within Quality roles in the Medical Device industry.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Science.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative.
- Have a good working knowledge of manufacturing processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer to join an award winning, miulti - national medical device company.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further detail!
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: