You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Media Sales Manager
Sales territory: Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
Reporting to: Managing Director
Purpose of job:
* Generating print, digital and sponsorship revenues for new and existing brands. This is a hands on selling job
* To achieve agreed sales targets
* To identify and develop new business from the core target market as well as new business sectors
* To build relationships and develop existing client base
* To prepare high quality proposals and client correspondence
* Be a create thinker and be able to generate new business ideas
* To develop and deliver quality presentations to clients
* To have a finger on the pulse of developments in media and commercial advertising sectors plus the wider business marketplace.
* To coach, train, encourage and motivate other members of the sales team
Minimum of 3 year’s experience in media sales or a similar environment.
Proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
Proven experience of prospecting and delivering new business.
Good reporting and presentation skills.
The successful candidate will be target driven, a sell starter, proactive, creative, good at building relationships and passionate about selling.
Development and progression within the company is a realistic goal within a short period of time for the successful candidate.
The company is committed to staff development and there is ongoing training and development programme in place.
Excellent Package, Car & Benefits
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: