You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Manufacturing Support Engineer
* Provide manufacturing engineering support to R&D projects
* Support manufacturing transfer and scale up activities to ensure manufacturing documentation is robust and unambiguous
* Resolve quality and technical issues relating to product supply ensuring design control is maintained at all times
* Identify and implement effective solutions and preventative actions in response to technical and CAPA related issues
* Review and approve manufacturing procedures, equipment specifications and process validation protocols / reports
* Compile any necessary equipment/capital authorisation requests supported with appropriate justifications and alternative options
* Collaborate with key suppliers and their production/manufacturing teams to drive and support process and product improvements/developments
* Provide monthly reports on manufacturing status to senior management
* Provide weekly/daily report on manufacturing status at key project and supplier meetings
* Engage with alternate suppliers as required to understand, document and quantify their manufacturing, validation and scale up capabilities
* Ensure equipment complies with all health, safety and environmental requirements
* Undertake other activities from time to time as requested by Management
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: