You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Legal PA to Insurance Team
We are currently working on behalf of our client who is a Leading Law Firm based in Dublin. They are currently seeking a Personal Assistant (PA) to join their corporate department on their insurance team in a full time capacity.
As a Personal Assistant, your role will involve:
- Providing an efficient administrative support service to fee earners, including the preparation of high quality proposals and presentations;
- Fast accurate document production: working on detailed transactions, co-ordinating the inputs of multiple stakeholders;
- Diary management using Microsoft Outlook;
- Taking responsibility for billing, correspondence and administration tasks;
- Updating our document management system and accurately managing soft & hard copy filing;
- Assisting the team with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements.
- Proactive co-ordination of marketing, CRM & BD activities
Main skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Legal Personal Assistant supporting senior staff, preferably within a professional services environment;
Experience of insurance preferred;
- Advanced current working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, accurate work in a timely manner;
- A high level of integrity, discretion and trust with confidential information;
- Adaptable approach to work, and proven ability to work unsupervised as part of a team;
- Approachable and highly professional in manner with all levels of staff within an organisation;
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail;
- Proactive individual demonstrating evidence of pre-empting tasks rather than reacting to requests.
For more information please contact Niamh @ Jacksonstone Recruitment quoting CV Library as your reference.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 3 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. 306084
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Consultants
The job: has been sent to: