You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our Client is a large Construction and Fit-out business based in Antrim seeking an experienced Workshop Manager to join and manage their team. The role will involve planning and maintaining the workshop, purchasing parts and maximising the facility throughput in a safe and efficient manner
• Safety of staff and within the area under your supervision.
• Supervise work to maximise on the skills and competence of the workforce and meet agreed completion requirements.
• Request any materials not yet purchased.
• Maintain the quality control of materials and products within the workshop.
• Ensure materials and processed products coming into the department meet quality requirements prior to commencement of works.
• Coordinate works requirements of the staff working in your area of responsibility and ensure they are kept informed of production programmed deadlines, targets and changes etc.
• Manage all staff in line with company requirements and policies.
• Resolve or assist to resolve production issues raised on the buildability of designs, raising these either with the designer or works manager where necessary.
• Report on a daily basis on progress of jobs and raise early alert of risk of not meeting deadlines.
• Coordinate overtime requirements with Production Manager & Workshop Manager.
• Ensure the quality of the completed works.
• Ensure all works are undertaken and completed in the most efficient manner.
Required experience / skills:
• Extensive Joinery Experience
• Ability to priorities own work and work of others.
• Attention to detail essential.
• Good communication skills.
- Excellent starting salary
- Additional benefits
- Long term career prospects
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Opportunity for internal promotions
- Working with some of the industry’s leading experts
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Equal & Right Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: