You can save this job and apply at a later date.
My client are currently looking to a recruit a Corporate Solicitor to join their corporate & commercial team. You will specialise in corporate transactional work as well as corporate restructuring, equity investment and general commercial law.
The team has a very diverse range of clients and has a good mix of work across a number of sectors, both transactional and commercial advisory. They are looking for someone to take on and manage a portfolio of client transactions and projects, with appropriate support and reporting to partners within the corporate department.
This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional organisation.
The position as Corporate Solicitor will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Drafting and negotiation of sale and purchase agreements, shareholders agreements and ancillary documents
- Drafting of intragroup transfer and lending agreements and ancillary documents
- Company law advices
- Contract review
- Other ad-hoc work as required within the business unit
The Ideal candidate will be 2-3 years qualified, with work experience in the relevant areas. He or she should have strong organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a good work ethic, energy, enthusiasm and be highly motivated.
The required experience need for this role:
- Corporate transactional experience
- Company law expertise
- Knowledge of drafting and negotiating of corporate documents including shareholder agreements, share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, disclosure letters
- Excellent academic record
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Ability to handle a large caseload and to meet competing demands of clients
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Excellent analytical skills
- A sociable person, capable of communicating at all levels with an ability to communicate points clearly in a non-confrontational manner
- A calm and measured approach to problem solving
- A willingness to work hard above and beyond normal office hours if required
- Flexible team player
- Adaptable, positive and pro-active
- Clear communicator
- Committed self starter
- Good time management
- Attention to detail/accuracy
For more information please contact Niamh @ Jacksonstone Recruitment quoting CV Library as your reference.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 3 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. 306084
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Consultants
The job: has been sent to: