You can save this job and apply at a later date.
HR Generalist - Waterford
Hartley People are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist on behalf of our client based in Waterford.
This is a new role in a growing, established business.
- Provide HR advice to Managers and employees
- Management of full recruitment cycle
- Creation and updating of policies/procedures
- To be Involved with the in-house Developmental Programme
- Supporting the HR Manager when required regarding ongoing projects
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Previous recruitment experience
- Third level HR Qualification
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: