You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Project Coordinator - Tipperary
Our client, a Co.Tipperary based company currently have a vacancy for an IT Project Co Ordinator
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions as required
- Assigning various tasks to team members
- Review costing of projects and make recommendations
- 2+ years in a similar environment
- Excellent Oral Communication Skills and Presentation Skills
- Results Driven
- Focus on Teamwork
I recruit for all HR,Training, IT, and Graduate roles. I would welcome the opportunity to help you take the next step in your career.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. If you meet the criteria for this position, we will provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your consent.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: