You can save this job and apply at a later date.
My client who is a medical device start-up in Galway has been recently acquired by an international medical device company. With Galway being home to their R&D centre, they're going through an exciting phase for vascular technologies product development and to increase headcount this year.
Position: R&D Technician OR R&D Engineer
Benefits: Salary, Pension, Healthcare, yearly bonus.
* To perform project tasks as delegated by the relevant manager in adherence to the company’s procedures.
* To manage and co-ordinate procedures, protocols, reports and purchases relevant to the R&D tasks.
* To provide design, development and technical input.
* Co-ordination of resources assigned by the relevant manager.
* Management of the equipment, calibrations and preventative maintenance system for the company.
* Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering or scientific discipline. Level 7 or 8.
* 1+ years relevant experience in the medical device industry as an R&D Technician or R&D Engineer.
If you are interested in hearing more or applying to this exciting new company let me know and I would be happy to discuss it further with you.
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: