You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Based in Ballymena, this role is for an initial period of six months.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will play a key role in assisting with the preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts including:
• Reviewing stock levels and analysing the financial impact of any errors
• Liaising with operations staff to improve financial controls and mitigate against problems
• Variance analysis
• Overhead reporting
• Identify areas for process improvements
• Assisting with product costing
• Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will meet the following essential criteria:
• Recent experience of preparing weekly and monthly management accounts
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Positive and professional attitude and comfortable working in a factory environment
• Excellent communication
It would be advanntageos if you are part qualified or are a qualified accounting technician. Experience in a manufacturing environment would also be advantageous.
To be considered hit the apply button or give me a call to discuss further.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Corvus Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: