You can save this job and apply at a later date.
- Market leading engineering firm at the forefront of Industrial Automation.
- Part of a multibillion engineering group who have continuous growth and operate throughout the world.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronic Engineer to join a rapidly growing engineering organisation with fantastic career opportunities.
- Office based role in Newry, repairing industrial electronics products - PLC's, HMI's, CNC`s, Servo Drives, Robots, power Supplies and Industrial Automation equipment.
- Working at component level, fixing electronic components found in Industrial Automation applications.
- Reverse Engineering the products, stripping them down, diagnostic and fault detection then repair using soldiering and multimeters etc.
The Ideal Person:
- You must have a good understanding of how electronic components work and know the principles of fixing electronic products.
- Be comfortable working on your own and stripping down Electronic components and doing a PCB repair.
- Ideally you will have done a similar electronic component repair role working in any industry.
Consultant: Tim Williams
Email: (Email Removed)
Tel no. (phone number removed)
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
On Target Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: