You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The role of Technical Specialist is to enable a high quality service across our Belfast operations in the initiation, processing, analysis, and control of the more complex and technical functions.
What you will do:
* Investigate and resolve major technical problems and serious customer queries, being the point of reference on technical issues
* Monitor, evaluate, and implement necessary changes to systems and procedures in response to amendments to legislation, regulation, or company policy
* Produce analyses and prepare management information for use by Senior Management
* Liaise with Risk Management and Compliance to assess the impact and practicality of implementing regulatory change
* Provide effective, proactive support for the operation by seizing opportunities to improve processes and systems where appropriate, providing technical assistance in projects and in the implementation of new systems and processes
* Develop and maintain an expert level of technical knowledge in order to exercise judgement in the more complex areas of activity
Your experience will include:
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties
* The ability to motivate others and lead change
* The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
* A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
* Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
* A strong interest in business and business development
* A good understanding of financial services experience.
* Experience of working in a regulatory environment.
* Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
About Capita Life & Pensions
At Capita Life and Pensions, we work in partnership with over 20 well known UK and international financial services providers to administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. Our expertise and our talented team help provide specialist solutions and improve operational effectiveness for new and existing clients, saving them money and adding value.
Life & Pensions International are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising with length of service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: