You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Project Manager - Construction Documentation Specialist
DesignBuild Search are parterned with an industry leading construction documentation specialist. Located in South Dublin they are now looking to add an experienced Project Manager or Senior Document Controller to their busy and growing team. The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary, a great office environment, and a half day on Fridays.
- Reporting directly to the Projects Director
- The role is mostly office based but will require reqular attendance at off-site client meetings
- Overseeing project support team and ensuring deadlines are met
- Liaising directly with clients
- Liaising with members of the construction team: design team, main contractor and subcontractors
- Coordinating with team members regarding project delivery
Your Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a Document Controller who has progressed into a Project Manager position
- Experience in the construction industry required
- Mechancial & Electrical services experience is highly desired
- Previous experience in an office environement is beneficial
- Knowledge of general building construction
- Strong communication skills as the position involves liaising with design teams (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, & Structural Engineers, and Architects), as well as subcontractors and suppliers.
Please apply below or contact Ian Doyle on +(phone number removed)9288 to discuss further
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Design Build Search
The job: has been sent to: