You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are seeking a motivated and energetic self-starter who can manage and organise all marketing projects and marketing deliverables of the business. There are several marketing projects to be initiated, planned and executed. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing marketing project management processes and managing marketing projects in support of the company’s strategic priorities including (but not limited to) execution of targeted marketing campaigns, digital strategy creation and execution, event management, support and work closely with the sales team, market research and competitive, market and customer analytics for 3 business units.
The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding the needs of each marketing project across each business unit, prioritising project timelines, effectively communicating during each phase, scheduling post project follow-ups, reviewing market data and analytics and delegating and co-ordinating the necessary marketing activity to other team members.
- Identifying, scoping and understanding the needs of each marketing project to effectively prioritise delivery dates
- Understanding the workings of 3 business units and the marketing project needs
- Handling all incoming marketing project requests
- Working closely with the business to support with driving sales growth across 3 businesses by establishing priorities in line with business objectives
- Managing and organising all marketing deliverables to ensure quality of internal communications and external customer interactions
- Acts as a leader in developing strategy to maximise exposure and brand identity
- Responsible for the production of marketing collateral to promote the company’s range of services
- Generating content for and managing Advertising, PR & Marketing through various channels
- Managing and developing Marketing team members to enhance the performance and ability of individuals and the overall team
- Organising and managing events and conference
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: