You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Job Title: Shop Drawings Designer
Salary: Neg Doe
Experienced Shop Drawings Designer required to join an established Manufacturer in Kilkenny Due to their continued growth and full order books going forward, they now require skilled individuals to join their teams. This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a progressive company who thrive on employee growth and ownership, an extremely effective firm to progress your career.
Ideal candidates are required to possess the following skill set but not limited to
* A knowledge of CAD / Strucad / REVIT or similar a distinct advantage
* Preparation of shop drawings, details, elevations & fab drawings,
* Communicating with architects and end users in a professional manner,
* Commercial, high-rise, residential builds
* Material submittals,
* Technically competent,
* Planning/scheduling, meeting deadlines,
* Good understanding of specifications and applicable standards,
* Good phone manner,
* Good communication skills,
* Excellent English, spoken/written,
* Architectural CAD Technician
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialized industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at (url removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: