You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Sales Administrator - 12 mo FTC
Contract: 12 month FTC
Main Purpose of Role
Assisting the Sales team with daily Sales Administrative activities, such as the sales ordering process and stock inquiries. Dealing with day-to-day customer enquiries regarding orders, collections, production and various other activities to support the sales function.
• Liaise with customers to ensure accurate processing of high volumes of sales orders through the company ERP system.
• Support the day-to-day management of customer accounts, ensuring all customer enquiries and complaints are dealt with professionally and in a timely manner.
• Ensure all customer and related company documentation is accurately produced through effective use of the company ERP and CRM packages.
• Liaise with the Logistics and Warehouse departments to ensure timely dispatch and delivery of customer orders and quickly resolve any issues that may disrupt the supply chain.
• Assist in managing stock rotation in accordance to company guidelines.
• Work with the Quality department to secure timely release of new production when customers have urgent requirements.
• Produce weekly customer reports in line with customer contracts and agreements.
• Attend customer review meetings as required.
• Work with the Accounts department to ensure accurate customer invoicing and quickly resolve any issues.
• Manage the returns process, creating return references, determining reasons for return and ensuring complete traceability is maintained throughout the process.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
• Experience of working within a sales office environment, being the initial point of contact for customers.
• Knowledge of customer planning and ordering processes, with previous experience of managing sales order processes.
• Some degree of glass manufacturing knowledge would be desirable but not essential.
• Customer service focused.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Positive attitude and ability to work well with people, both internal and external to the business
• High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of tasks at the same time
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and make things happen.
• Good IT skills – for example MS Office, SAP, Salesforce or other CRM & ERP systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader; offering the opportunity to work with a range of household names within FMCG.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on (phone number removed). Please note - if you haven’t received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: