You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Corporate Administrative Assistant
Corporate Administrative Assistant - Dublin
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced analytics, Risk Solutions provides products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of the RELX Group, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
Provides general administrative support to the technology organization supporting the UK & Ireland. Reporting the senior director of Technology, this role will be based in our Dublin office.
- Follows established procedures on routine work; requires instructions only on new assignments
- Work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Coordinate business travel arrangements and on/off-site meetings or conferences.
- Complete expense reports.
- Take and transcribe minutes of meetings as required.
- Answer telephone.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings.
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned or required.
- Occasional travel may be needed, to other offices across EU and UK and to external events
- High school diploma; Associate degree preferred
- Administration experience in a matrixed organisation
- Previous administrative experience supporting multiple departments and/or multiple managers and/or employees
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products including, but not limited to, MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to research and find company-specific information utilizing vehicles such as the Internet, Intranet, Sharepoint, etc.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Attention to detail
- Strong Adaptability/Flexibility, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
LexisNexis® has been managing sensitive data for more than 40 years, supporting 80 percent of the Fortune 500 companies and we currently do business with 8 of the world’s top 10 banks. We also have customers in more than 100 countries worldwide, providing them access to 45 billion total records from 10,000+ different sources, that are all processed through our unique HPCC Systems at over 90 million transactions per hour.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reed Business Information
The job: has been sent to: