You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months (chance of extension)
Hours per week - 37
Pay rate - €15.81 ltd an hour
• To work as part of a team responsible for the development and implementation of a multi-agency strategy
• To promote cooperation between Partnership and relevant statutory, voluntary and community organisations in order to assist in the coordination of the local action plan designed to facilitate safer communities through reduced crime, fear of crime and anti-social behaviour
What is required?
• A third level qualification in Criminology, Community Safety or a Social Science (or equivalent)
• 12 months experience e.g. community safety, community development or volunteering in a community capacity to reduce crime
• Work experience in each of the following areas:
- Interagency working
- Work in the community
- Preparing funding applications, budget setting and managing funded budgets
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on (phone number removed) or email me your CV –
If this role isn’t right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of €288
The benefits of working with SCS;
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - €288 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week.
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
• Annual training budget of up to €288 and continued online CPD training.
• Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Service Care Solutions
The job: has been sent to: