You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Marketing Campaign Specialist
As a Marketing Campaign Specialist you will be in charge of building and optimizing your clients’ first Google Ads campaigns across a suite of Google products including Search, Display, YouTube and DSA. You will manage multiple customer accounts and provide them with the tools and “know-how” to fully utilise their digital marketing budget, mapping and aligning that budget spend with the required ROI Metrics (CPC, conversion metrics, cost per result) which are important to the client’s business. You will be data driven and use your analytical skills to articulate and present the best solution for the client
This position is suited for a candidate that has strong verbal and written communication skills with the natural ability to up-sell and utilise client budget spend correctly. You will demonstrate a keen interest in the client’s digital marketing strategy, and work with the client to allocate budget which is optimised fully to deliver maximum value to the client.
You will have excellent time management skills, effectively manage multiple client accounts within pre-agreed revenue, productivity and quality target metrics.
- 6 Months Google Ads campaign building experience
- Native level of oral and written English
- Strong cognitive ability
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Client-focused, keen interest in customer interaction & ownership of advertiser's business goals
- Good time management skills and ability to organize one’s own day
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be data driven when making decisions
- A strong natural business acumen, an entrepreneur type
- A team player with ability to work collaborative in fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
Preferred requirements (not essential)
- Experience in advertising and/or media sales
- Salesforce experience
- B2B sales experience
- Experience working in the online advertising industry
- Desire to coach and share learnings and best practices with other team members.
- Salary €32K + €4.8K Bonus - OTE €36.8K - entry level
- Full and extensive training provided including Google Ads Certification
- Career Progression Plan - (promotion, training, mentoring, salaries increases etc)
- Free food and drinks
- Ongoing training
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: