You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CAD/CAM Programmer - Motorsport Manufacturing
* Competitive Salary
* Work in a state-of-the-art facility
* Brand new equipment
The CAD/CAM Programmer will:
* Independently use CAD/CAM to programme machining for complex components
* Machine small batch and prototype motorsport components
* Evaluate and choose the best raw materials to purchase
* Take care of tooling development to manufacture complex components
The CAD/CAM Programmer will have:
* A strong background in 3 and 5-axis CNC milling, (with CNC lathe experience)
* Complete independence in using multi-axis CMM, to verify and quality check components
* A strong CAD knowledge of Catia V5
* A thorough understanding of TopSolid (or an equivalent CAM package)
For further information about this opportunity, please click Apply and submit your CV to register your interest. Alternatively, please send your CV to (url removed).
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to VHR holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work finding services.
For more jobs like this visit (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Virtual Human Resources
The job: has been sent to: