You can save this job and apply at a later date.
You will have the backing of a strong management team and visionary leadership. There are also fantastic systems in place enabling you to have reliable data as and when you need it. As Logistics Manager you will bring your strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills to the role.
Other essential criteria include:
- Previous experience within a Logistics Management role
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and organisation skills
- PC literate
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst under pressure
- Exposure to / experience of Lean Manufacturing principles
- The successful candidate will play a key role in organising, planning, analysing, optimizing Group distribution and storage to drive cost saving measures and process improvement within the Group.
If you have the ability to influence others with your natural leadership style please call Stephen at Brook Street today on (phone number removed) or click on "Apply"
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK
The job: has been sent to: