You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Sales & Marketing Manager - D585
The team at Alpha Recruitment are currently sourcing candidates for the position of Sales & Marketing Manager required for a modern and luxury four star bustling hotel located just a short 30 minute drive from Cork City Centre, along with a two level bar at a seperate premises. Boasting fantastic facilities such as their leisure centre and fully equipped gym along with a newly refurbished restaurant and bar within the hotel itself.
The successful candidate, reporting to the General Manager, will have the opportunity to join a highly experienced and qualified team of staff who work closely together to provide the highest standard of customer service possible and to ensure that all guests' expectations are consistently exceeded. They will have a minimum of five years experience in a similar role.
Staff Benefits Include:
- Ongoing staff training
- Meals on duty
- Family discounts
- Staff parking
- Uniform provided to all staff members on commencing employment
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for generating new corporate business, follow ups, presentations and visits, corporate entertaining, social events and promotions.
- Weekly KPI’s
- To manage all promotional activity for the hotel and bar and research new opportunities to generate new business.
- Telesales and proactive selling will form a significant part of the role
- Managing and maintaining existing corporate accounts
- Pitching to local and national businesses through networking and other sales events
- Generating conference and event business requiring significant engagement with the events team
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of sales, department and budgetary reports as and when required
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.