You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Construction Project Manager, Dublin
Opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with an award winning Irish Contractor. Our client is about to commence work on a number of landmark commercial developments throughout the greater Dublin Region.
The Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the project from concept to completion. Previous Irish or UK experience is essential.
Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
Experienced in Commercial developments
8 years’ experience in similar or related field
Strong communication and problem solving skills
Role and responsibilities include but no limited to:
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Commercially minded
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Plan, maintain and control finical administration of all construction work in obtain and
Maintain maximum cost effectiveness.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contracts manager, Site Engineers and services Co-ordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practise.
- Check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
- Responsible for Health and Safety
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Design Build Search
The job: has been sent to: