You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Administrator (FTC Maternity Cover)
Our client is a leading employer in North Antrim and exceptional growth over the years has seen the firm become one of the industry leaders in their sector. As a successful applicant you will be responsible for answering calls and managing visitors, therefore effectively you'll be the first point of contact for many customers. As such you will need to have a polite and confident approach to dealing with the public.
Essential criteria for the right candidate include:
- A-C grade at GCSE level or equivalent in Math, English and ICT
- Multi line switch board experience and s friendly and professional telephone manner
- Confidential, professional and discreet at all times.
- Accuracy - when following instructions, entering data, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience in a similar role
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively with internal and external contacts and colleagues.
Our client would also be interested in candidates with experience of dealing with couriers and/or pallet booking however this is not essential.
If this sounds like a role you would thrive in then give Brook Street a call today on (phone number removed) to speak in confidence with Stephen Haslam
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK
The job: has been sent to: