You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A successful and thriving construction company are looking to add an experienced and professional administrator to their growing team on site near Dublin airport.
* Manage document control for projects
* Support management in general admin
* Distribute relevant documentation to project teams
* Prepare monthly reports
* Review and issue drawings
* Prepare site contact lists and files
* Chase suppliers and subcontractors to ensure readiness for works
* Raise and issue orders
* Attend meetings
* Reception duties
* Preparation of subcontractor performance reports
* Manage travel arrangements and hotel bookings
The right candidate must have the following;
* Organisation skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to details
* Fast paced and ability to meet deadlines
* Experience in construction administration
* Strong planning skills
* Professional manner
* Construction/Engineering related qualification (Desirable)
* Excellent starting salary
* A wide variety of experience
* Career progression
* Learning and development opportunities
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Equal & Right Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: