You can save this job and apply at a later date.
C# .Net Software Developer – Cork
I’m looking for a full stack or back end C# .Net Developer to join an innovative Energy company in Cork and help them develop their next generation of smart products.
This is a great chance to get into a great section of a currently booming industry with almost limitless potential. You’ll be joining a well-established team of C# .Net developers working in an agile environment and will a key player in the next gen of their market leading products through C# .Net programming, analysis, design, implementation and delivery of their well-reviewed solutions.
To exceed at this role, you will need passion and creativity, there’s a great opportunity on offer here to take control and drive your own projects forward. You need to be able to voice your opinions and get involved at all stages of the SDLC, most of the ideas in the company comes directly from the Development team so you will get a chance to influence tech stack and dev/product decisions and sometimes will see your own ideas come to life!
* 2+ years of C# .Net Development experience (.Net Core = bonus)
* Strong back end knowledge – you need to know your way around SQL Server and preferably T-SQL. (Stored Procedures/queries and an understanding of database design and layout would be good)
* Experience with ASP.Net MVC
* Experience with Visual Studio, GIT/TFS and Entity Framework
* A passion for programming, a creative mindset and a drive to exceed
* Experience with Java, Python or C++
* Background in energy
* Salary: 45-55k
* Benefits package including pension
* Flexible working hours
Key Words: C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, Development, C# Developer, .Net Developer, SQL Server, Full Stack, Back End C# .Net Developer, C# .Net Engineer, Cork, Energy,
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital
The job: has been sent to: