You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Aftersales Marketing Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity working for an OEM dustomer service division based in Cork, Ireland.
.The primary objectives of this role are to improve brand awareness, develop and implement marketing strategies and to champion our client as an industry leader by effectively communicating ongoing offers and services across the product range.
- Proven marketing experience, preferably in the Automotive Industry
- Excellent organisational, time management, planning and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, combined with an aptitude to communicate at all levels within a professional organisation
- A high level of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work well within a close team environment being proactive, self-sufficient, and resourceful
- Energetic, enthusiastic and creative
- Computer literate, a knowledge of Microsoft Office essential
- A willingness to assume additional responsibilities in support of the Customer Service Division Team achieving its objectives
- Monday – Friday 08:45 – 17:00
- 40 hours per week
This is a contract position for around 2 months at present but maybe extended.
Please contact us ASAP if you want more information
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to our privacy notice, a copy of which can be found on our website. – Select Engineering Limited.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: