You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The primary objectives of this role are to improve brand awareness, develop and implement marketing strategies and to champion our client as an industry leader by effectively communicating ongoing offers and services across the product range
- Improve brand awareness of the Clients Aftersales Network
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to enable the Customer Service Division to achieve its immediate and long term goals
- Champion our client as the industry leader by effectively communicating their ongoing product offers and services to Retail, CV, & Fleet vehicle owners, and to present the network as a preferred place of employment to prospective dealer employees
- Identify and exploit opportunities for service & parts sales growth via routine analysis of competitor activities
- Enhance the dealers ability to communicate aftersales products to Retail, Trade and Business Customers
- Plan, implement and co-ordinate marketing activities and events within the dealer aftersales network
- Develop on-going marketing related activities to promote customer satisfaction and enhance parts sales for the department
- Liaise directly with all key stake holders in relation to the development and implementation of marketing related activities including suppliers, Customer Service Division Europe, New Vehicle Sales & Marketing BUs, Aftersales Working Group, and Dealers
- Ensure that all marketing programmes initiatives and related communication materials are of the utmost quality and are fully utilised by dealer personnel
- Ensure all service marketing related KPIs, owned by the Customer Service Department, are met within a specified timeframe
- Work directly with the retail, wholesale, fleet and CV managers to deliver on-going marketing activities/objectives
- Manage the Fixed Marketing Budget
- Manage all Customer Service Division purchasing tasks
- Manage all Customer Service Division Marketing related systems
- Liaise with Customer Service Division Europe on all marketing related projects and individual tasks
Key Skills Required for Submission:
- Excellent organisational, time management, planning and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, combined with an aptitude to communicate at all levels within a professional organisation
- A high level of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work well within a close team environment being proactive, self-sufficient, and resourceful
- Energetic, enthusiastic and creative
- Computer literate, a knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A willingness to assume additional responsibilities in support of the Customer Service Division Team achieving its objectives
- Proven marketing experience, preferably in the Automotive Industry
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:45 - 17:00
- 40 hours per week
Do not miss out on your chance of interview – APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Care Soft Global
The job: has been sent to: