You can save this job and apply at a later date.
UK Tender Tracker Technical Administrator - 12 month FTC
Sales & Marketing is a centralised support function and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. The prime area of focus for the function is to support the development and implementation of the firm’s market strategy and in particular to deliver:
* Inclusion by default
* Living Intelligent Digital
* Telling stories that inspire
Who we’re looking for
Our UK Tender Team in Belfast are looking for a strong technical administrator to support the service provided to the UK firm.
From our expanding Belfast office the Tender Team support the UK business with the distribution of tender requests to senior stakeholders and Partners. In particular, this team support our Government and Public Sector (G&PS) team.
We provide a comprehensive internal business service and act as a central point of contact to our clients. Processing significant volumes of tender’s means that we are providing support and answering queries on a daily basis to ensure our stakeholders and clients are informed on a timely basis.
The team is relatively small, but growing, and you will have an opportunity to make a real difference and develop.
The role holder will report to the UK Tender Tracker team lead and will work across a UK stakeholder base.
The individual will be part of wider the UK Sales and Marketing Team, which is a centralised function with three core teams; Sales, Marketing and a Service Delivery Hub. In particular UK Tender Team are part of the Sales Optimisation team in the Service Delivery Hub. This hub is a Technology Centre of Excellence aimed at bringing technological innovation to the fore to enhance our internal and external client experience.
We are looking for someone at Executive level to join the team.
The role is varied and you will
* Conduct the team's management information and reporting to include data analytics and supporting team technical transformations.
* Identification of areas of efficiency to improve team processes and performance.
* Manage the daily receipt, review, logging and circulation of tender invitations received from clients
* Maintain central log to track the live status of all tenders
* Conduct standard tender processes such as “expressions of interest”, “retrieval of tenders” and “supporting information” received via electronic tender portals
* Maintain up-to-date circulation lists for tender notices and invitations
* Process high tender volumes and monitor key trends
* Keep track of key actions associated with tenders
* Have a high level of direct contact with internal stakeholders and client procurement functions
* Work collaboratively within the team to support high volumes of tenders, to identify opportunities for improvement and to share ideas to enhance the service delivery of the team
* Assist with portal management
As the tender’s team is a changing environment some of the tasks may change from time to time in line with new/revised team processes, business needs, or changes to Government procurement processes.
The team service operates from 7:45 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday with a team member rota in place to facilitate this.
Opportunity for working from home? (Yes)
Amount of time client based (0%)
Opportunity for job sharing? (No)
Need to travel/overnight stays away from home (Yes 5%)
Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? (No)
Amount of time PwC office based (100%)
* Experience in an administrative environment
* Strong technical knowledge e.g. Excel skills with the ability to interpret and understand a range of data
* Graduate calibre with a proven track record of strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise several competing tasks whilst maintaining quality and accuracy.
* Strong attention to detail and written/verbal communication skills.
* Excellent people skills with the ability to manage effective internal and external stakeholder relationships combined with working as part of a collaborative virtual team.
* Proactive with a positive can-do approach and the ability to work autonomously, as well as an appetite to raise their profile.
* Creative and innovative approach e.g. identification of areas for improvement
* A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware.
* Advanced excel skills e.g. pivot tables and v-lookup
* Understanding / use of Salesforce
* Experience of opportunity / tender tracking
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: