You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Site Admin/Galway/Kildare/Meath/Wicklow/Dublin North/South/City
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Site Administrator in Galway city / Kildare/ Meath / Wicklow /Dublin North/South/City. Our client is one of the Main Contractors with a long history of completing projects on time, within budget and to the highest standards.
* Provide reception Office Administration
* Saving of relevant incoming project emails
* Scanning of site diaries, allocation sheets, labour reports
* Typing up of Design Team, Subcontractor, Internal Minutes
* Compiling of Progress Reports
* Maintaining contact details of all Organisations & Contacts relating to project
* Drawing management
* Uploading drawings to our system
* Distribution of drawings to contractors
* Maintaining drawing register
* Administration of Quality Plans
* Checking quality plans are being maintained by site staff & signed off relevant check sheets on time
* Material Records and Returns
* Ordering of materials & plant/hire
* Uploading all delivery dockets onto spreadsheet & sending original dockets to accounts in head office
* Retention of Contractual Documents on our system
* Safety File / O&M Manuals
* Compiling Safety file/O&M manual at the end of each project
What you need to have
* Preferably 0-2 years administrative experience
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
* Individual must be independent, self-motivated, and flexible to handle multiple and changing priorities.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Dave on (phone number removed) today
Job -28540 INDHP
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BSS Contract Solutions Ltd
The job: has been sent to: