You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client is a leading contractor looking to hire a Junior Engineer for projects around Meath.
They are ideally looking for someone with less than one year’s experience or a fresh graduate.
• Assist in the preparation of designs for works under the contract. Monitor site progress of construction teams.
• Record all as - build information using GPS and update Irish Water GIS System.
• Prepare ROL and traffic Management plans. Keep good site records and assist commercial team in preparation of applications.
Duties will include but not be limited to: ·
• Assist in preparation of design submissions of projects to the client
• Prepare Traffic Managements plans for works sites (training provided)
• Provide technical and professional engineering support services relative to assigned area of responsibility
• Preparation of Road Opening Licence submission to LA’s
• Monitoring and adhering to works programmes
• Assist in preparation of progress reports on the project
• As build information using GPS and record on Irish Water GIS system
• Investigate field problems affecting property owners, contractors, and maintenance operations
• Attend meeting with consultants, engineers and Client
• Keep good site records and assist commercial team in preparation of applications Calculate the quantity, quality, and cost of materials used for various projects
• Maintaining HSEQ standards at all times for all works undertaken
• Provide information to general public; respond to citizen inquiries and complaints
• Conduct public works inspection of workmanship & materials
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Hold a relevant Engineering Qualification (Civil or Construction Management)
• Experience in a Junior Engineering role within a Water/Roads environment is beneficial
• Must hold a clean full drivers’ licence and have their own transport.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: