You can save this job and apply at a later date.
* Interacts with product stakeholders (e.g. external vendors, production, quality, etc.) to identify opportunities and develop appropriate strategies
* Work with/lead internal cross-functional teams and contract manufacturers or design firms to ensure system design, architecture, and verification/validation meets design input.
* Evaluates external technologies and strategically identifies opportunities to implement them -Serves as a key communicator from the customer to the design team.
* To become the technical expert (subject matter expert) on platform and complex projects.
* Project Management; Creates, drives, communicates & executes project plans, tasks and deliverable. Manages time to meet project deadlines
* Develops processes, materials and solutions through in house and out of house development paths. Ensure design meets company’s expectations in terms of quality, cost and time.
* Uses structured problem solving techniques and statistical methods for data driven analysis and decisions
* Builds Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
* Provides technical guidance to other engineers & technicians
* May supervise other team members
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: