You can save this job and apply at a later date.
7.5t drivers required
Essential skills required:
* Applicants must hold a valid UK C1/7.5t licence
* To hold a valid Digital Tachograph card
* To hold a valid drivers CPC Qualification
* Applicants need to demonstrate good customer service
* Applicants need to be able to understand written and verbal instruction
* Applicants must have sound geographical knowledge
* Applicants need to have a good understanding of Health & Safety practices and reducing risk of damage to vehicle and product carried
1 Experience doing multi drop deliveries in Northern Ireland and ROI
2 Basic vehicle maintenance and fault reporting skills
Please contact Shauneen on (phone number removed) or email cv for a registration and interview
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate + over time, holiday pay, pension, uniform and free parking. Please contact Shauneen on (phone number removed) to apply and email CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: