You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Basic Respiratory Physiologist
TTM Healthcare are currently working on with a HSE Hospital just 20 mins outside of Cork City. You will be required to provide pulmonary function services to wards and departments of the Hospital and consult led service supported by Clinical Nurse Specialist, Respiratory Physiologist and administrative supports.
- Conduct a full range of standard non-invasive respiratory diagnostic tests including:
- Spirometry, Reversibility studies, Lung volumes by Gas Dilution Methods, Lung Volume by Body Plethysmography, Diffusion capacity, Conduct invasive respiratory diagnostic tests.
- Assist in the Sleep Services the Non-Invasive ventilation.
- The post holder would need to have sufficient technical knowledge to operate all new equipment.
- Carry out daily duties of the respiratory lab including making appointments, dealing with queries, filling reports and record keeping.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary ranging from 35-45K
- Pension Scheme
- Travel and Subsistence
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Time off – Leave and Family Friendly working arrangements
- Health Services and staff Credit Union
- Achievement Awards
- Cycle to work Scheme
This is a Full Time Permanent Role. Working 37.5hrs per week. To hear more call the Team on (phone number removed)
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of €230
For details on all AHP Roles log onto (url removed)
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
TTM Health Care
The job: has been sent to: