You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Do you want to work in the bustling cultural city of Galway?
Then TTM want to hear from you!
TTM Healthcare are currently working with a Prestigious Private Hospital in Galway City. They have a team of over 10 Cardiologists who have trained in some of the World’s leading Hospital. And they want you to join their team!
They are proud to have such a highly skilled Cardiac Professionals who are leaders in their field and can offer a broad range of Expert Services!
- To participate in all Invasive & Non – Invasive Procedures.
- Non-invasive procedures: 2D-Echo, Stress test BP, Holter and Event Monitoring, Pacemakers and ICD,s – Desirable
- Cath Lab experience / EP– Desirable.
- To participate in setting standards and satisfying expectations in the quality of care.
- To participate in the work practices established within the Cardiology Department.
- To ensure the safe, economical and correct use of all hospital equipment.
- To report faulty equipment to Bio-Engineering department.
- To assume Senior Cardiac Technician’s duties in the absence of the same.
- Bsc in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or Certificate in MPPM prior to 2005 or an equivalent qualification.
- Experience in the following is essential: Echocardiography, Stress test, TOE.
- Previous experience – essential
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and a willingness to respond to the demands of the organisation
- Competitive Salary ranging from 35-45K
- Benefit of both specialised allowances and location allowances for staff within specialist areas
- Supported professional development
- Support Post-Graduate education feeds and study leave
- Opportunities for internal transfer and specialist training
- Relocation package
To discuss the role in more detail call us on (phone number removed)
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of €576
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
TTM Health Care
The job: has been sent to: