You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Yard Operative / Forklift
Do you want to work for one of Northern Irelands leading suppliers of construction, timber & trade materials?
On behalf of our client Randstad currently seek to recruit an experience Yard Operative / Forklift driver to support a busy distribution plant based in the Coleraine area. Our client can can offer an immediate start date for a temporary contract which has considerable scope to progress to a permanent employment hire pending work performance.
• Competitive salary
• Onsite parking
• Pension & holidays
• Scope to become permanent
• Loading and unloading deliveries
• Forklift driving
• Stock movement
• Stock control
• Customer support
• Complying with Health and Safety procedures
• Ability to work in a fast paced Trade environment essential
• Counterbalance, Reach or both forklift licences highly desirable
• Narrow aisle Reach forklift also highly desirable
• Minimum 6 months relevant experience required within distribution, trade, timber, transport, construction, warehousing or logistics markets essential.
• Valid Forklift licences desirable
• Drivers licence desirable although not essential
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Randstad Business Support
The job: has been sent to: