You can save this job and apply at a later date.
VAT & Customs Compliance Coordinator
Are you experienced in a Compliance role? Do you have the capabilities to be successful in a fast paced production environment? If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this is the job for you!
Job Duties/ Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Independently execute monthly import processes
* Support the accurate maintenance of the Caterpillar (NI) Inward Processing authorisation
* Preparation of monthly VAT & Intrastat reporting to relevant government authorities
* Support of annual VAT & Customs compliance self-audit
* Support the Indirect Tax Manager in ensuring correct process, control and compliance risk is managed and mitigated within the department. This includes VAT & Customs compliance, Cat Treasury and other audit functions.
* Solicitation of relevant proof of export to support zero rating of exported goods
* Support the development and implementation of new and existing reporting procedures, work processes and business metrics
* Review business procedures for ongoing compliance with UK and EU legislation to mitigate potential penalties
* Advocate a customer relationship orientated culture within the SSC to promote client satisfaction
* Ad hoc duties as deemed necessary
A relevant degree or equivalent with relevant job related experience
Candidates with lesser or no qualifications must have significantly more job related experience
Job Related Experience may include:
* Understanding of import procedures
* Understanding of VAT & Customs compliance
* Strong administrative, organisational, and analytical skills to ensure timely and accurate processing of data
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills, personal accountability and strong initiative.
* Proficient working knowledge of MS Excel
* Proficient in English (written & oral)
* Proficient knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP system
* Experience of working in a multicultural environment
* Experience of working in a Shared Service environment
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: