You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Analytical Scientist - Limerick
Our client believes good health is the foundation of vibrant lives and their aim is to help thriving communities and forward progress. They want to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. They are striving to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
The site is in Limerick located in the Mid-West Region of Ireland and is also part of the province of Munster. The city lies on the River Shannon, with the historic core of the city located on King's Island, which is bounded by the Shannon and the Abbey River.
Your main duties will be to:
- Support in the initiation, design and prioritization of analytical projects.
- Support in the preparation, review and approval of analytical protocols and reports.
- Selection and approval of chemical raw materials.
- Co-ordination, review and approval of laboratory investigations.
- Preparation and maintenance of test methods, specifications and SOP's in compliance with pharmacopoeial and regulatory requirements.
- Selection of contract laboratories, co-ordination of testing requirements and review of reports received.
- Ensure GMP/GLP compliance in all aspects of the laboratory functions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Strong experience in the medical device/pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven record in method development transfer and validation.
- A strong theoretical and practical knowledge of HPLC's and EMPOWER.
- Very good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, along with an ability to deliver on targets and deadlines.
- Experience in people management.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and Chromatography systems software.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44624 in all correspondence.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CK Group- Science, Clinical and Technical
The job: has been sent to: