You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client is expanding its facilities and equipment to cater for the introduction of new production lines over the next 18 months. Headcount Engineering is seeking Facilities Engineer x2 to support this work.
These engineers will support and complement existing the Construction Management Team in all aspects of transfer from construction stage to client ownership, inclusive of interfacing with Facilities, EH&S, Operations and Quality Departments to ensure transition to sustainable ownership of new plant, equipment and facility space.
- Update existing Facilities Operating procedures to cover new equipment and buildings
- Identify and Order spare parts for New Facilities Projects
- Co-Ordinate and check hand-over documents from suppliers and contractors
- Co-Ordinate and check ‘As-Built drawings’ and insure handover to Facilities Department
- Co-Ordinate training of technicians, training files on new Facilities Equipment and systems
- Prepare PMs for new equipment and upload to Maximo.
- Assist with safety, commissioning and qualification documentation for new equipment and buildings
For further information please contact Mick on (phone number removed) or forward details in confidence to email@example.com
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Headcount Solutions Limited