You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Project Engineer
Seeking Senior Project Engineers to provide engineering support in developing new or improving existing equipment and/or process related activities at our clients manufacturing facility in Limerick.
- Define or assist in defining process equipment requirements and specifications based on process requirements, client safety requirements and customer needs
- Perform project management tasks for small to medium scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders
- Provide technical support for projects
- Support and/or develop and execute equipment or process related validations in accordance with requirements, processes and procedures
- Assist in negotiation with equipment suppliers
- Utilise necessary project tools, i.e. URS, Microsoft Project, etc. to manage projects successfully
- Develop the necessary equipment, process and product knowledge to be recognised as a local expert
- Measure/evaluate equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in the development of maintenance requirements
- Propose and implement improvement projects that improve compliance, improve efficiencies, yields or throughputs
- Define root cause and implement solutions to equipment and process related non -conformances utilising the NCMR and CAPA processes.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical position
- Knowledge of equipment and process validation and documentation procedures and processes
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities
- Process development experience
- Experience of bespoke capital equipment
For further information, please contact Mick on (phone number removed) or forward details in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Headcount Solutions Limited