You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Headcount Engineering is seeking a Project Manager for our multinational client’s medical device manufacturing facility in Limerick
- Managing and performing Technical Support Services contracts or tasks
- Manage local projects with varying levels of complexity
- Specify project requests, taking into account project guidelines and procedures
- Group, prioritize and optimize those requests
- Take responsibility for gathering project requirements, define/document solutions and associated cost pictures
- Responsible for assembling project teams, identifying appropriate resources needed, develop and execute project plans, and assign individual responsibilities
- Function as a team builder for projects managed
- Track, schedule and manage issues to ensure project commitment dates and project deliverables are met
- Deliver projects within requested timeframe and budget
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
- Project Management experience (budgets, plan, schedule, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, etc.)
- Additional PMI certification is a plus
- Computer infrastructure operations or deployment background
- Technical writing skills to write the proper documentation according to internal regulations (FDA part 11, GxP, etc.)
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate teams is a must
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to email@example.com
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Headcount Solutions Limited