You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Location: Ballinasloe, Galway
Salary and benefits: 4-day week
* Full VHI for Spouse and family
* Stock options
* Bonus of 7%
* Fully functioning R&D lab.
* Heavy investment in new technologies, place to work.
* 4 labs, another on the way.
* Work on a cross functional team, wont be Pidgeon holed.
* Love to promote from within.
* Drug coating done in house.
* No traffic.
As an R&D Engineer you will be involved in an exciting new team in the R&D department doing market research and early stage concepts.
If you are tired of traffic adding hours extra to your day and would like to opportunity to spend less time commuting my client based outside Galway city is looking for an R&D Engineer with Medical Device experience.
* You will be part of R&D team developing early stage prototypes to fulfill pipeline needs.
* Which meet the customer requirements throughout the design phase.
* Experience with Catheter Development preferable.
* Develop test methods for product evaluation and validation. Develop and execute test method validations.
* You will spend time liaising with Business Development and Physicians to understand the specific market requirements in any given product segment.
* Expected to partner with Manufacturing, Quality and Operations to ensure that the transition of products through R&D, product approval and manufacturing scale up are smooth, timely and cost effective.
* Support manufacturing post product commercialization.
* An Engineering or Science Degree.
* 3+ years post qualification experience within a Medical Device environment with two spent in the R&D Dept.
Competencies and Attributes
* Demonstrable detailed working knowledge of the medical device industry.
* A good knowledge of design life cycles requirements.
* An analytical approach to problem solving.
* Is creative, continually learning and exploring new ideas.
* A self-starter, applies his/her own initiative in most situations.
* A good team player who works well in a small team environment.
If you are interested in applying to this position or hearing more, forward your up to date CV and we can organise a suitable time for a call.
Looking forward to working with you.
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: