You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Working in a creative, fast-paced agile environment with the most cutting-edge tech in a vibrant, motivated team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in the design of one of their innovative products.
* 4+ years’ experience developing applications in Ruby on Rails
* Experience with AWS and Chef
* Exposure to automated testing beneficial
* PostgreSQL experience desirable
* Familiarity with Jquery and Bootstrap
* Familiar with working in an Agile environment
* Experience writing code in accordance with TDD principles
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Third level degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or similar beneficial
The successful developer will be joining a close-knit, collaborative team, where all developers are involved in building the strategy and the product roadmap. There is a very flat structure and everyone’s contributions and opinions are very much encouraged.
This fantastic company place huge emphasis on positive attitude and aptitude to learn, so if you are lacking in something but demonstrate the ability to pick up tech quickly, you still may be considered.
If you think this role sounds like you, get in touch as soon as possible.
Submit your application or call Sharon Riddell at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital
The job: has been sent to: