You can save this job and apply at a later date.
My client are a reputable fit out company who work on projects in the commercial sector. They are looking for a freelance Site Manager to work on a 4 storey office refurbishment in Leopardstown.
The role will involve working in a live environment and requires the candidate to be flexible to work evenings and weekends.
Duties of the role include:
- Being the main point of contact for the client.
- Site inductions and toolbox talks.
- Coordinating trades & labour.
- Working towards tight deadlines ensuring the site is running to programme.
- Ensuring the highest level of health & safety is carried out on site.
- Completing all relevant site reports.
Their ideal candidate will have previously managed a multistory refurbishment scheme in a live environment. You will excellent at building relationships and will be flexible to work the night shifts and weekends required.
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: