You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Information Technology Administrator
We are proud to be working with a successful Medical device and IVD Company, they are looking for an Information Technology Administrator to join their team on a contract basis.
The right candidate will need to have a degree in IT relations or equivalent experience. They must be organised, be able to prioritise multiple tasks and projects, have knowledge of VMWare and have exceptional communication skills.
The role consists of:
- Network account and security management
- Handle all IT support issues including SAP
- Hands on technical assistance for all PC, laptop, server and printer issues
- Logging of support issues
- Ability to understand SAP ERP system and become point of contact for SAP related problems
- Development of BI reports in SAP (After trained on system)
- Daily review of server logs and constant monitoring of server performance
- Execution, storage & documentation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly server backup regimes
- Ability to increase knowledge of IT support SOP documentation
- Liaise with 3rd party IT contract support
- Internal telephone support system
- Ensure that all changes to networks, personal computers and applications are fully documented in compliance with the documented operating procedures.
- IAMQC website and database administration
- IAMQC user account maintenance
- Support of all informatics developed applications as they are released both for internal and commercial use.
- Become the goto IT person when the Informatics manager is unavailable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
For more information apply here or contact Haajra on (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: